Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Can Anybody Hear Me?

It's been about 12 hours without Facebook and I'm doing okay. Of course most of that time was spent sleeping, but still! I took the app totally off my phone because that one is a little too easy to access and I can install it back when I'm done with my hiatus. I did notice in the statistics that without posting Facebook nobody saw my blog post from last night. That's depressing. But I'll get over it! I did also notice that I have a tendency to spend more time on Instagram and Twitter now. I can't go cold turkey from all social media!

http://instagram.com/melly48

My Twitter link is to the left.

I haven't really said anything but I had a job with an employment agency next week. I'm super excited! But I'm being low key because I don't want to get my hopes up. But the people I talked with seemed pretty optimistic. I do need to get the suit out of the dry-cleaning bags. It's been forever!

Mostly this morning I've been watching Easy A (one of my top 10 favorite movies) and waiting for the snow to start. I'll be tracking it on Instagram. Because absolutely nobody cares but me.

I was looking online for jobs (as I do especially now that my unemployment as ran out) and I saw Specimen Collector. What do you think? Think I'm qualified?

Ok. I'll be back soon! I know you'll be holding your breath!

No comments: