Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Hashtag Blues

I did it. I spent 24 hours off Facebook! I feel better. I don't know why. And I spent time watching movies and on Instagram and Twitter. And eating. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Calories don't count on snow days!

Things I learned while on Facebook hiatus:

1. I still don't understand hashtags. Whenever I post on Twitter, I just hashtag random words. Is there a science to this? A hashtag for dummies book? #hashtag#dummy#

2. I love Instagram. I love something dedicated to just pictures. I love pictures and it's nice to have a place where you don't have to weed through all the other stuff to find the pictures.

3. I really need to promote this blog outside of Facebook. Without it, nobody can find it. I'm going to look into that more. I've tried a few sites, like BlogHer, but wasn't qualified. I'm pretty sure I don't show up in Google either.

4. Connie is my best blog friend! She found me and commented! I didn't feel like I was blogging into a void!

Now I'll get back to my regularly scheduled blog activities. I never know what's better on this blog. The pictures? The normal everyday life posts? I guess I'll just wing it like I've been doing.

#wingit# #blog# #hello# #what# ARGHHHHHHHH.

No comments: