Saturday, August 9, 2008

RIP Bernie Mac

I've loved Bernie Mac since I watched The Original Kings of Comedy when he talked about his sister's kids. I watched his show all the time. If he was in a movie, you knew it was going to be funny. He was just a great comedian, who kept it real, and I'll miss him a lot.

I've spent most of today watching The Kings of Comedy on YouTube. Just too good to miss.

Bernie, I hope you're up there making them laugh...

"When I get a chance to play golf or go on a boat with good people, take the boat out and put some lobsters on the grill, get the ice-cold beer and the cigars - that's heaven here on earth."

~Bernie Mac.

I'm telling you, America, he will be missed.

1 comment:

Donna Marie Rogers said...

I was a big fan, too, Melly. I just couldn't believe it when I found out he'd passed. :-(