Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Little Cocker

List time!!

The last ten songs I bought from iTunes for my iPod: (From latest to oldest)

1. With a Little Help from My Friends, Joe Cocker. Umm...yeah, after I saw the YouTube video, I just had to do it. I'm weak. Oh baby, hoggify!

2. You Are So Beautiful, Joe Cocker.
Well, I'd already bought one Cocker song, so why not go for two Cocker's? Yes, I just like typing Cocker. "You are so beautiful to me. Can't you see? You're everything I hoped for. You're everything I need. You are so beautiful...to me." Is that in your head now?

3. Guess My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Heart, Conway Twitty. Do I really need to explain this one? It's Twitty! Did I mention he was my friend on Myspace? And don't let Suz tell you that Elvis is better than Twitty. My dead singer could kick her dead singer's butt!! Just watch out when he activates the PERM OF DEATH!!!

4. U Can't Touch This, MC Hammer. Yes, I said that out loud. What can I say? I needed a pick-me-up. And I miss parachute pants. "I told you, homeboy. You can't touch this!"

5. I Saw God Today, George Strait. Hey, it's George! 'Nuff said.

6. What I'd Say, Earl Thomas Conley. It's just a pretty country song. I think from the 90's? If you haven't heard any of his songs, you should listen. He's good.

7. I Loved Her First, Heartland. It's a father/daughter song. It makes me cry. Moving on...

8. I Still Miss You, Keith Anderson. I've always loved Keith Anderson, and this song is awesome! Go Keith!

9. You Can't Always Get What You Want, The Rolling Stones. My first Swingtown influenced purchase, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Plus, it's soooo true.

10. Fantastic Voyage, Lakeside. Yeah, this is my latest dance song. Even now while I'm typing this blog, I'm jamming. "Come along on our fantastic voyage..." Join me in the land of funk! You know you want to!

Well, that's it. That's my last 10 songs. Something for everyone! Including a little Cocker. (Yes, I had to type it one more time).

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Earl Thomas Conley? Seriously?? I worry about you sometimes LOLOL

Jennifer A. said...

I'm a few days late.. but I still feel the need to say that if having M.C. Hammer on your ipod is wrong.. then I don't want to be right.