Saturday, June 7, 2008

Look what I found!

I get Google blog alerts for Melanie Anderson sent to my email. Is that pathetic? lol Oh well, I don't care. Very rarely do I find anything new so I usually just archive the emails, but something today told me to read it. And I found something! A new review for Racing for the Shore! Man, this just made my day! You can read it here:

The Long and Short Of It RFTS review

Oh and just to keep you updated... My father is being moved to a private room, so we're just waiting for him to call before going back up there. I talked to him this morning and he sounds normal! It was wonderful. :o)

Yesterday on the way home from the hospital, we noticed an apartment building had police tape wrapped around it, a million police cars and a news van driving up. This morning I found this: Police Shoot, Kill Man in Silver Spring.

Scary, huh? And so sad.

In closing, I just can't thank people enough for their prayers and thoughts. :o) You guys ROCK!

1 comment:

Jennifer A. said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing better, Melly! :)

And what a GREAT review!! How awesome for you.