Monday, April 28, 2008

My next interview!

humorous pictures
see more crazy cat pics

I just realized I'd neglected to mention my special guest for this week's interview. She's none other than the wonderful Suzanne McErlain! Don't know her? Well, you soon will. She's going to be the new innkeeper at Nora Robert's new inn, Inn Boonsboro!

Make sure you visit my blog on Wednesday to meet my special friend. It's promising to be...interesting.

And don't forget, if you want to be interviewed by me, please send me an email. I have a few slots still open...okay, I have all the slots open. ;) But I do have people in mind to torture-uh, ask if I don't hear from anyone. Are you an author? A friend of mine? Family member? Coworker? Perfect stranger? Internet stalker? Send me a line! I'm waiting...

No comments: