Well, I still haven't thought of a song yet, and since I was tagged by my friend Sheila, I thought I'd do that for now. Maybe I need a different Tuesday feature? I'll have to think about it.
Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don't forget to post the rules.
1. I'm left-handed. No big deal except whenever people find out they say, "Oh, I didn't know you were left-handed!" So I guess someone cares. *shrug*
2. My son is going to high school next year, which is freaking me out.
3. When I was in elementary school, I wrote a story about girl who had a heart attack. I'm not sure why. I must've heard it on TV or something.
4. My first published piece of work was a letter to the editor of the Washington Post magazine. I think I still have it somewhere.
5. I have way too much Neil Diamond on my iPod. Seriously! What's up with that? And what exactly does Cracklin' Rosie mean? Although, I do like the work cracklin'. Crack...cracklin'...crackhead Oh, what? Where am I?
6. I really like this Folger's Chocolate Silk coffee. (It said random!)
7. Nuts help me concentrate. Hmm...should I rephrase that? Any kind of nut (heh), like peanuts or pistachio's seem to help me focus my mind on what I'm doing.
I don't have time right now to think of five people to tag, but anyone can play!