Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Best Birthday EVER.

My boys are the greatest. They got me so much cool stuff for my birthday. But the best thing? I can play my iPod in my car!! When you drive 45 minutes plus to work, you need something to pass the time. I don't like listening to the radio. I'm constantly changing the channel or getting frustrated with all the talking. I thought about XM but I'd probably do the same thing. The constant flipping of channels.

But my iPod! That has the music I like on it.

They also got me a leather captain's chair for my office, a $25 gc to iTunes, lots of Jimmie stuff, and my husband he picked me out clothes. I love them! But of course, I'm not picky about my clothes, so that wasn't so hard to do.

My coworkers also gave me presents and brought me lunch back. I love them. :o)

I'm a very lucky person. I know that. Not only that, but I'm going to my parents house today to celebrate with them, so it's not over yet.

Being 34 ROCKS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, girl. You deserve it!