Tuesday, September 3, 2013

B is for Brunch!

Today was one of those days when I just couldn't stop eating. I did okay this morning. I ate my breakfast and then waited until noon for lunch. Sadly, though, I do watch the clock until noon comes. I eat a Lean Cuisine and then after that I black out and just start eating Cheez-It's like a college kid after a party. It was sad. I made dinner, but I kept going back for seconds, thirds...sevenths...whatever. I tried to pace myself, but I couldn't fill up no matter what I did.

To try and make up for that, I got on my treadmill and tried to walk some off. It was the only thing I could do to try and repair the damage of my binging. Maybe it's because I'm nervous about my interview, but more than likely it's boredom. There are a lot of hours in the day and only so many comedies on TBS.

At least I know on interview day I will probably be too preoccupied to eat like crazy. Let's hope! Unless it's a brunch interview. That would be awesome!! Waffles, bacon and ham! I can answer any question with bacon in my system. Mmm... Bacon.  All interviews are better with bacon!

See what I was saying about the food? In other book related news, I'm still enjoying the Sue Grafton series. I'm up to D is for Deadbeat. This is exactly the kind of mystery series I was looking for.

Well, I'm going to back to reading. Until tomorrow...

No comments: