Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nap Time

Today was another Scandalous Saturday. Man, I love Scandal. I didn't want to leave the house. Not for anything. Not even to go to the reno house! Some episodes even had me bawling like a baby. It's definitely my new favorite show!

Smoke found me a treadmill at a thrift store. It was cheap and was made back in the 90's. 1998 to be exact. But it works... Kind of. Sometimes it gets a mind of its own and will start moving really fast. I have to jump off it really fast before I get sucked in.

I enjoy listening to music or watching TV while I was walk on it. Sometimes I even dance a little. A little TI and Trey Songz. As long as it tracks my calorie counts and minutes, I'm happy.

Since there's not much else to talk about, here are some funny pictures of Scooter napping:



Scooter napping with a remote.



Scooter napping with a notebook.



Scooter napping with a book.


Scooter napping with Snoopy.



Scooter napping with a rooster on his head.

Scooter naps a lot. And it doesn't matter where or what is there with him. Until tomorrow!

No comments: