Monday, August 12, 2013

Brownie Points

Tonight I made brownies and I'm watching Brides Maids with my husband. It's just all part of my plan to turn him into a woman. Ha! Not really. But I have been trying to get him to watch it for awhile now. I think he was under the impression it was a chick flick. Everyone should see it at least once!

Brownies are good though. I really didn't need them. It's what happens when you watch too many episodes of Cake Boss.

Tomorrow I have the appointment at the career center up in town. I'm really curious to see what this is about. I honestly have no clue. But I did look up the directions so my map app doesn't get me lost this time. I will probably get lost anyway. That's how I roll!

Scooter made me take him for a ride this afternoon. Even though I had fed him and he could go out whenever he wanted, he still wasn't happy. That's when I realized I hadn't taken him for a ride in awhile and he was jonsing. We drove down the street and back. That seemed to make him happy. Sooo spoiled!

When we got back, Max Kitty came crawling out of the wheel well of my husband's old truck. If you don't think they conspire behind my back, take a look at this picture:



Tell me it doesn't look like Scooter is whispering to the cat!

Then we have a cute picture that's just awww...



Isn't this the cutest picture ever??? It's such a bromance between these too!

And here's one of Max, just because...



He's such a ham!

Even though not as much has been going on, I've been in a better frame of mind. I haven't woke up quite as depressed. It's up and down. I'm sure that's common when someone goes though a shock like losing their job.

If my blog gets boring, I apologize. I would rather blog about boring things than stop altogether!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: