Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome to our New Home!

Obviously I've been busy today working on this blog. I'm very proud that I was able to export all the blog entries from Wordpress over here. All by my lonesome! There was some formatting issues and the comments didn't move, but other than that, I think it went pretty smooth!

That wasn't all I did of course. I did other...things. Some cleaning. Some cooking. I made banana pudding. And bacon! Mmm... Bacon.

I know you want pictures. So here's one of the banana pudding:



Bacon:



Today I was sitting on the toilet (yes, I know... TMI...) and the bathroom door slowly opened up with a haunting creak. "Creeeaaakkk." There stood Scooter, his eyes all serious, staring at me, like, "Everything ok, Mama?"

My dog is such a little creeper! He's like a miniature stalker! I can't do anything without him.

Other than that, today was a pretty lazy Sunday. I filed my weekly Unemployment claim and worked on this blog. Tomorrow I need to do take my library books and renew 11/22/63. That book is awesome! But slow.

Oh and one more thing. My friend Katie is going in to have her baby tomorrow so please send her good vibes! I'm super excited to see the new baby!! I will post updates here when I get them.

Thank you for your patience with my blog. I'm hoping this format will give me more freedom with this blog in the future and maybe help me expand to a wider audience. If anyone wants to read about bacon. Or creeper dogs...

No comments: