Friday, November 12, 2010

Week in Review

So ends my first full week back in the blogworld. I think it went well. I'm definitely rusty when it comes to topics (still haven't decided what to do for Friday) and I would like to interview something that isn't an inanimate object. Or an office supply. But at least I know I have more objects if that's all I have. Or animals. I have a dog and cat too that would love to be interviewed. So I'm good to go there. In the meantime I'm just going to list the highlights of this week for me personally.

1. My Entertainment Weekly arrived today. I just love that magazine. And my year subscription to it. It's just the right size for someone with my short attention span.

2. My Facebook posts about Grease 2. We're going to bowl tonight! I love that movie. It's so bad, it's good!

3. I started another Gilmore Girls rewatch. Man I love that show. Plus my friend Suz is watching it as well, so I have someone else to talk to about it!

4. I wanted to put Glee, but it was a weird episode. And I miss Finn and Rachel. They were a big part of the reason I enjoyed the first season.

5. Same with Grey's Anatomy. Just a whole lot of crazy going on there. It's still good and I can't wait to see where they are going with a lot of the storylines, but they really need to just move it along now.

6. My husband and I started commuting part of the way to work. It was a nice break from the long monotonous drive.

7. Veteran's Day. It's so wonderful that we have a day to thank our troops and all they do for us. If only they gave more people the day off. I hate when important holiday's start to lose impact.

8. Interviewing my stapler. I think the stapler had a good time too.

9. My big oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie. But that was Monday...a long time ago. *sigh* I miss you cookie!

10. Oh and the Hostess Orange Cupcakes I have! Wait, is that two dessert related entries? I guess we can see my priorities...


I guess that's it for this week! Thank you for joining me! It's great to be back...

No comments: