Monday, September 8, 2008

New Sitcom *Coming Soon*

After my post from yesterday, I got to thinking about how much I miss the old sitcoms. So me and my son came up with a new one. It's still a work in progress, but the title is:

Plastic Sporks

Here we are, face to face
A couple of Plastic Sporks
Hopin’ to find, we’re two of a kind
Are we a fork? Are we a spoon?
Together, we’re going to find our way.
Together, taking the time each day.
To learn all about those foods you just can’t scoop or fork.
Two plastic sporks together
You and I together (We’re going to find our way)
You and I together (We’re going to find our way)
You and I together.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pain really messes with your mind, huh? LMAO

Suz said...

Yeah, I think it's passed time to get some drugs for the pain, Melly....