Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Back!

dog
see more puppies

Yes, I only missed a day of blogging, I know. But since I really didn't have a real blog Monday or Tuesday either, I feel like I'm been missing for awhile.

Yesterday, I finally called in sick and went to the dentist. I was feeling achy and sick and was afraid the tooth was infected.

I went to the dentist expecting to get antibiotics and painkillers and instead got a root canal. How rude! Most dentists I've been to in the past will refer you to another dentist first, but these people just did it right there! They numbed me up (oh how much I hate when they do that. You'll just feel a little pinch...uh-huh, right) and started drilling away.

The other problem was that they had fit me into the schedule, so the dentist had other patients she had to see. I'm sitting there all numb and she'd just leave me there for awhile. It seemed to go on forever.

Next week I need to go and finish the crown. Fun! But it really doesn't hurt that much right now. My jaw is sore and stiff, but that's to be expected.

I'm also beginning to think I was actually sick on top of the tooth pain since my son woke up this morning with a fever. I'm just glad the dentists wear masks and gloves at all times. It's a good thing I did stay home!

I'm feeling better this morning. Tired, but better. In between feeling like crap and going to the dentist yesterday, I did finish watching my Season 4 DVD's of The Office. That season was way too short. I also got my Conway Twitty box set!!! You don't know how happy I was to see Twitty's box on my porch when I got home!

Anyway, I'm going to start working on interviews, so I can get back on track. Don't forget if you want an interview to let me know! I'm also thinking about doing a guest blog kind of thing too. If you want to be a guest on my blog...say you want to interview your sock monkeys, please let me know!

Well, I'm going to go make me some coffee and get ready for work. Yay. Thanks for your patience! I'll be back to normal in no time! Well, normal for me...

No comments: