Friday, September 26, 2008

Clothes Monster

It's 12:22 in the morning and I'm neck deep in clothes. Not just clothes that we wear day to day, but somehow a pile of clothes grew in our closet. It's insane. So how come I can never find anything to wear???

I'm tired. But I drank some coffee so I'm in it for the long haul. Sleep? Who needs sleep? We need to be out of here by noon tomorrow, so it has to be done.

Oh! I did get to watch Grey's Anatomy and it was GREAT. I was sooo excited to see that they're pulling the team together and acting more like a hospital. But I won't say more for those who DVR'd it. After all, I haven't seen The Office yet and don't want to be spoiled. I guess I'll have to look online for it this weekend.

The mountain of clothes are mocking me for sitting here. They are taller than I am. Of course I am sitting on the floor, but that's beside the point. I was really trying to be organized about this, but now I'm thinking I'll get bag it all and sort it out later.

Pray I don't get strangled by a pair of rabid khaki's....

No comments: