Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grocery Store revisited

On the way home from work, I stopped at Shoppers for some dinner. As I walked in, I grabbed a basket, swearing this time I was only going to buy a couple items...

...15-20 minutes later, I'm trudging to the register, chips in my right hand, overflowing basket on my left arm. Frozen pizzas are gorging into my sides and Marie Callender dinners are teetering on the edge of falling to their frozen death. At least my pants weren't unbuttoned! I don't think they were...

Why do I do this to myself? Why can't I just commit to a cart? What happened to the list?

*sigh*

I need help. Maybe I'll consult with the sock monkeys...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Dude, I worry about you sometimes. Of course, I've been to the grocery store 3 times in the last 2 days, so I'm not one to talk.