Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Arf! Arf!


(This was supposed to be a "real" picture of my iDog, but my camera is a piece of %*$#...)

Today my iDog will be blogging his opinions on a random selection of my songs in the order they are shuffled. Warning: I have no control over his language or comments. Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the blog owner.

It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing, Shania Twain.

Seriously? I left Target for this? Do you have my receipt? I can't even breath, and this is hurting me.

How Am I Supposed to Live Without You, Michael Bolton

If I could, I'd rip my batteries out myself.

Patience, Guns & Roses

This is a good song, so of course you're going to skip it. Yep, there you go. Maybe you should take lessons from this song. The whistling part isn't that long.

I Can't Stop Loving You, Conway Twitty

I've been meaning to talk to you about all this Twitty. I'm supposed to be this trendy little gadget and you have me grooving to Conway Twitty. Not cool at all.

Free Bird, Lynyrd Skynyrd

14 minutes for a song? I'll just excuse myself now. Do you have a newspaper?

Waiting on the World to Change, John Mayer.

Wait...wasn't this song made this century? How did this get on your iPod? Oh, you downloaded it for someone else? Figures.

SexyBack, Justin Timberlake.

Yeah, baby! I'm bringing sexy back to iDogs!

Heartlight, Neil Diamond

You ruined it. And we had such a good thing going!

She Hates Me, Puddle of Mudd

I think this all the time.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper

Oh please! As if this even remotely implies to you. You're blogging with your iDog!

Umm... Okay, I think that's enough for today. iDog needs to go to sleep now. Nighty-Night.

1 comment:

Suz said...

FREEBIRD!! (holding up lighter)