Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 2 Without Myspace

It's a dark, scary world without Myspace. I've gotten no response from them other than the inital email asking me for further information.

I've been playing around with Facebook and I think I'm getting there. If anyone else is on Facebook, and wants to be my friend on there, you can look me up. I think...lol

Or you can try this link and see if that works. I don't think you get an URL on Facebook like you do on Myspace, but I could be wrong.
Melly's Facebook page

I think I'm going to go to Target today. I just need to get out of the house. It's a beautiful day here and I think I'm starting to get cabin fever, which might explain my blah mood for the last couple weeks.

Okay, I'm going now. I swear. No more moping around the house.

Oh and I got a new review for Racing for the Shore!!! Here is the link:

Coffee Time Romance Review of RFTS

Whoo-hooo! :D

2 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

No resonse to any of my emails either. I have been sending it to them every hour.

I feel sick thinking that I have lost all my blogs. If I ever get back in, I am going to copy and past them somewhere else.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them.

Jen
Still confused by Facebook

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having trouble with MySpace. :o(

I still blame you for Facebook, though. :oP LOL