Sunday, January 26, 2014

Redneck Clouds

I've had a blog in mind that I wanted to do. I even scanned in the pictures. But all I keep thinking about is my interviews this week. In addition to the two employment agencies (one that I still don't know what it's called or where it's at), I also heard back from the local employment agency who contacted me last time. They had another job they wanted to submit my resume too. 
  
Things are happening! But's also making me a nervous wreck. What's exactly is going to happen? Am I going to have a job soon? Do I still know how to work? Am I going to look stupid? What do I wear? Chicken or egg?

It's weird to go back to being in a professional mode after about seven months, but it's time to go back in the world. It's time to wear shoes all the time. Maybe even a bra. You never know. I might find a job that's back in the 70's! With Jack Tripper and Chrissy. Janet.

I'm glad my appointment isn't until 2:30 tomorrow, because I feel like I need all the time I can get to prepare. Pretend like I'm a normal human being. Well, as normal as I can be. Figure out how to walk on heels again.

And since I always like to include a picture, I was at Big Lots today with Smoke when I saw him motioning me over. When I walked over he was like, "Look at this chair."



Me: "Yikes. It's camouflage."

Him: "Sit in it. It's really comfortable."

I sit down and kind of sink in like I was on a redneck cloud. "Yes, it is."

"When we get money, I want to get it."

Me: "Wait, for real? Just because it's comfortable that doesn't make it right!"

You might be a redneck if... Screw it. We are rednecks! That chair was damn comfortable though. Of course there were other chairs that we could sit on and be visible in but that's beside the point.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments: