Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Return of Eggman

Egg SlicerHello. I'm Eggman. I'm what Melanie did today. She figured out how to make egg salad (thanks to her friend Katie) and she used me, the creepy egg slicer to make it. Mwahahahaha... Now give me your eggs!!

Ok, that's not all I did today, but it was close. As I do most days, I spent the morning looking for jobs. The problem I find is that some companies have so many steps in that application process that my computer just gives up. I have slow internet and an old computer, so if it's not simple, I have to give up.

But I'll try again tomorrow. As I always do.

I did take my shower today, but I debated skipping it. I knew this would happen! That's why I wrote it down as a rule! I knew if I didn't watch it, I would turn into a Sasquatch. That would not be good if I did get called for an interview!

That's about it for today. I made rockin' egg salad, I looked for jobs and I took a shower. Smoke and I did take a quick trip to the reno house but only so he could throw down some moth balls. He really wants us to smell like old coats. Oh and something about them keeping away snakes.

Oh and I watched Good Times. That's my new favorite show. Even if I'm a little late to the party... I like a show that really isn't about things being good all the time. Or maybe I just like the theme song... Good times!

No comments: