Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What now?


OMG WTF funny picture
Funny Stuff & Myspace layouts



Right after I posted yesterday's blog, I walked outside to leave when I noticed my hood was up and my driver's side door open. Umm...WTF? I knew immediately this wasn't right. I walked back to the house to get my husband. He told me to try and start the engine. It wouldn't turn over. He looked down into the engine and said, "Someone took your coil wire."

What?

Yes, someone overlooked my BIL's expensive car and went straight to my Chevy Blazer. And..stole...a...coil...wire. My husband went out and bought a new one for $39.99. And it only cost that much because you have to buy all the wires in a kit. This was worth committing a crime over?

My glove compartment was also opened and my registration on the floor. I'm not sure what that was about. Our only theory is that they needed to know the year of the car.

We called the police and an officer from the sheriff's dept came out and took a report, but WTF? I'm still not sure who would do this, but my husband had me park the Blazer in front of the house (so he can look out and see it) and lock it tight.

*sigh* What is this world coming to?

No comments: