Friday, September 26, 2008

Until the Cows Come Home...

I think the cows came by to say goodbye this morning.



I will miss looking out the window and seeing them out there chomping on the grass.



The other day one of them was out there rattling the gate. It seemed to be saying, "Yo. Let me over there. I want to chill in your crib." Or something like that.



As you can tell, it was a pretty dreary morning, which pretty much matched our mood. But that's ok. I was too tired to care. I think I finally fell asleep around 3:30...4:00?



I woke up again at 7:00 and went to take my son to school. I got back close to 8:00 and sat down for a little while. When I finally got up to take my shower, there was a knock on the door. It was the power company ready to turn off the electricity. Crap! The house is on a well, and you need electricity to run the water. But luckily there was enough pressure and hot water left for me to take my shower. I couldn't dry my hair, so ponytail it was! At least I made my coffee first...



Now I'm at work and sleepy. My husband is at home finishing up. Bye cows, we'll miss you! Bye house, we'll miss you too! But no, we won't miss you, landlords...



TGIF...kind of.

No comments: