Monday, September 22, 2008

C-c-c-changes




There is a lot going on in my world right now, so if I seem a bit distracted on my blog, I apologize. In addition to my son starting high school (which has brought on its own changes, some good and some bad), we are going to be moving out again--probably this week, and my job is not going to be the same come October 1st. I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen with either of these things since it's still kind of up in the air at the moment.

But in the meantime, I don't want to neglect my blog, so if anyone would like a shot at guest blogging, let me know! Oh, and I'm always looking for interviews!!! Please put the word out there to any writers or anyone who you'd think would have fun with it.

Yesterday I was watching a NASCAR race. My first race in a long time and it brought me back to where my whole writing dream began. I want to find that magic again. I'm hoping I'll be ready soon. It's time.

Fall is upon us. A season of change. Whether we like it or not...

I miss summer already.

1 comment:

Bobby Ozuna said...

Melanie:
I can spread the word on my blog, and on other forums about your request to interview authors....if that's okay with you.
Oh! And I know JUST THE GUY for your next interview... (*hint, hint*)

~Bobby Ozuna
Drawing Stories...With Words