Thursday, August 14, 2008

What would you do baby?

This is what I've been doing lately:



Who doesn't enjoy the Family Ties theme song? I've enjoyed visiting my favorite TV family: Elyse, Steven, Alex, Mallory and Jennifer Keaton.

What I'd forgotten about Family Ties Season One:

Mallory wasn't the "dumb blonde" she ended up being by the end of the series.

Tina Yother's was a bad actress. I cringe whenever a show is centered around her.

I still heart Alex P. Keaton.

Now I need to go get ready for work. Can I call in to work saying I'm visiting family I haven't seen in awhile? I guess not...

1 comment:

Suz said...

Duuuuuuuude! I freakin' LOVE "Family Ties!"

Do you remember the episode where Alex and Mallory were on TV for a school academic competition? The judges were these geeky boys who had a crush on Mallory and whenever she answered a question wrong, the judges would say "Close enough." I still say that......LOL Gotta love pop culture references......

And whatever happend to TV theme songs anyway? They were part of the experience, man!

*sigh* Good times......