Saturday, May 17, 2008

What time is it?



I went to sleep early last night and woke up in the middle of the night...of course. I tried to go back to sleep, but then I got distracted by the Garth Brooks concert on GAC (Mmm...Garth) and I gave up.

But instead of watching the Time Life commercials like I usually do, I worked on interviews. I'm excited to say that I have a bunch of interviews in the works. This Wednesday I've scheduled Ann Cory! She'll be here with her snake, scattering confetti. You really shouldn't miss that!

As for me, I'm starting to zone out here. I might need to go get a little more sleep or I won't get a thing done today. (As if that's different from me on a normal weekend...) I do have one more interview to put together, but I keep finding myself making stupid mistakes, so it's probably time to stop before I leave a reference to one author's book in another author's interview... Oh wait, I already did that. :oP Just once.

No comments: