Monday, May 5, 2008

How many dresses?!?


I watched 27 Dresses on Saturday. It was good! Even my son watched it. (Although he'll deny it if you ask). I really enjoyed it. It's so hard to find an enjoyable romantic comedy these days.

The one thing I couldn't figure out was why she had so many weddings to go to. Did she have that many friends who got married?!? Or maybe I'm just the loser with no friends who doesn't get it. ;o)

The dresses were awesome! The best scenes involved them.

James Marsden was the lead man and although he wasn't bad, I didn't quite get how handsome he was supposed to be. I know my friend Jeannie would disagree with me, but he didn't do it for me. But he fit the role, so it worked.

Katherine Heigl made the movie for me. She's such an amazing actress. I'd hate to ever see her leave Grey's Anatomy, but if she did, she has a long career ahead of her.

If you haven't seen this movie, and you're looking for a quick, funny, romantic movie, pick this one. Just be prepared to have Benny and the Jets in your mind forever!!

4 out of 5!

1 comment:

Jennifer A. said...

Just watched this today.. I loved it.

So funny.. so cute!! I think this is definitely a must-burn.. I mean must-buy.

Two Thumbs Up!