Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the winner is..


Best song to stop yourself from killing someone in traffic:

Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett.

Best nostalgic bang-your-head while an unmarked police car is next to you:


Youth Gone Wild, Skid Row.

Best song to tap your gas pedal to while moving at 10 mph:

Cherry Pie, Warrant.

Best why haven't I heard of this song before?:

Man on her Mind, Little River Band

Best accidental obscene hand gesture while driving song:


Stays in Mexico, Toby Keith.

(There's this part in the video where Toby makes the "raise the roof" motion with his hands. Well, I only had one hand available at the time, and my hand wasn't flat out, so it kind of looked like I was jerking...something.).

Best embarrass your son with song
My Humps, Black Eyed Peas

Best Talking guitar at the beginning of a song:

Yankee Rose, David Lee Roth.

Best song to always skip, wondering exactly why you have the song on your iPod:

Step by Step, New Kids on the Block

Best song to take you right back to your childhood and wishing you had that big hair again:

Kiss me Deadly, Lita Ford

Best song that you should, but never will, apologize for:

Making Love out of Nothing at all, Air Supply

Best song that makes you go, "oops, is my son in the car?":

Crazy Bitch, Buck Cherry

Congratulations to all the winners! You get to spend another God knows how many days driving to and from work with me. Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Destiny Blaine said...

I just wanted to drop by to let you know how much I love your blog! Stop by and visit with us on Thursday at CataReaders Network!

Hugs!

Destiny Blaine

Jennifer A. said...

I have another for you...

Best duet to sing with your friend at Karaoke while drunk...

"Love to Lay You Down" by Conway Twitty.

KMAB!