Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Schedule

Here is the tentative schedule for my new improved blog. Any suggestions are welcome!

Monday - Monday madness. Okay, honestly, I couldn't think of anything for Monday. It is Monday after all. I'm also tempted to do a Quickie Review Monday, where I review something, anything. It could be a movie, book, TV show..whatever.

Tuesday - Song of the Day. I'll find one song and analyze it. Anyone who has read my blogs at all know I love doing this.

Wednesday - Interviews!! This is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Thursday - Melly's thoughts. Or as someone else called it: From the Depths of Melly's mind. Which isn't that deep. :oP

Friday - Picture Day. I'm still fiddling with this one.

Saturday & Sunday. My weekend is still open. Not because I'm busy on the weekends-hahahaha, but because other people usually are. Maybe I'll see if other people want to write up blog posts for me. Kind of like Romancing the Blog does with their "Open Blog Night". But different.

This is all subject to change of course. I strongly suspect I have ADHD, so I can't promise to stick to anything. But I'll try!!

No comments: